Algoma Public Health
- COVID-19 Information for Camp/Cottage Owners
COVID-19 Information for Camp/Cottage Owners
Public health officials advise Ontarians to stay home as much as possible to prevent the spread of COVID-19. When people do go out, they must take steps to maintain physical distancing.
If you must travel to your camp/cottage or second residence, follow these guidelines:
- Do not travel if you or any of your family members require medical care or have symptoms of COVID-19.
- Do not use local health providers, unless it is an emergency.
- If you or anyone with you begins to feel ill or experiences COVID-19 symptoms, return home immediately.
- In the event of a medical emergency requiring transportation, be sure you can contact local authorities at 911.
- Purchase or bring provisions from home. If you must go out, use businesses with curbside pickup or delivery if possible and maintain 2 metres of physical distancing at all times.
Want more information on COVID-19 in Algoma? Visit: algomapublichealth.com/COVID-19