Algoma Public Health
View/submit immunization online
You can access your current immunization record or report any immunizations that you have received from your health care provider or other clinical settings.
Immunization Connect ONtario (ICON) is an online service provided by the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care that allows you to submit or access your immunization information.
If you would like to submit an immunization:
- You will need your Health Card and your postal code (you may be asked to create a 6-digit pin)
- Or use your Ontario Immunization Identification (OIID)
You can submit proof of an immunization to APH to add into ICON:
- Email a picture of the vaccine record to email@example.com
- Please ensure the email message includes full name and date of birth
- Or call us at 705-759-5409 or Toll-Free 1-866-892-0172, ext. 5409
Please note: your immunization submission can take up to 5 business days to show up in ICON
COVID-19 Vaccine Receipt
contact us at our confidential Immunization Records line at 705-942-4646 ext. 3535
Last Modified: July, 2023