COVID-19 Immunization Tracker
This page will be updated every second Thursday.
Information has been gathered from COVax-Ontario. It represents a snapshot at the time of extraction and is subject to change over time.
Our immunization tracker provides regular up-to-date information on Algoma's COVID-19 vaccination rollout. The data provided will change over time to align with the focus of the vaccine rollout in Ontario.
Learn more about the COVID-19 vaccine and the clinics currently being offered in Algoma.
Immunization Uptake and Coverage in Algoma
|Eligible population (0+) that has received at least one dose
|Eligible population (0+) that have received at least two doses
|Eligible population (5+) that have received a fall booster dose
| Updated: March 21, 2023, 3:25 PM
- Note: As of January 23, 2023 all population coverage rates are now based on the 2021 Public Health Unit Population Estimates from Statistics Canada, the methodology for calculating age for coverage has been updated to be based on the report date and deceased are now excluded for coverage rates.
- The data in the report is taken from COVax ON. COVax ON is constantly being updated in real-time.
- The coverage presented on this page include:
- Algoma residents who have received a COVID-19 vaccine, regardless of the location of vaccine administration.
- People without public health unit information in their record, if their address is in Algoma.
- People without an address or public health unit information in their record, if their vaccine was administered at an Algoma immunization clinic.
- Fall booster dose is defined as individuals who have completed their primary series and received a booster dose on/after September 1, 2022. This group is a subset of those completed primary series.
- Age is determined by age at the end of the year of dose administration
- The data presented is preliminary and subject to change, pending further review.
- Currently, for most people, receiving two doses of COVID-19 vaccine authorized by Health Canada constitutes a completed primary series. All individuals are encouraged to stay up to date with their vaccine series to maintain the best protection against COVID-19
- Immunization Data: COVaxON data, Accessed through Capacity Planning and Analytics Division – COVID-19 Vaccine Resources
- Population Estimates 2020: Statistics Canada. Table 17-10-0134-01 Estimates of population (2016 Census and administrative data), by age group and sex for July 1st, Canada, provinces, territories, health regions (2018 boundaries) and peer groups